In the NEW episode, number 241, Christopher Harris is joined by co-hosts Kartik Krishnaiyer and Kyle Fansler to cover a range of topics including:
• We dive into what we thought of ESPN’s coverage of El Clásico
• How the new rule of five substitutes is or isn’t a good idea
• FuboTV agrees a deal to bring more European soccer to streamers
• Why we now have more soccer leagues available to you free of charge than ever before
• What MLS broadcasts are missing to make them better.
• You give us your feedback on whether the Premier League should do a split deal among two major broadcasters.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Launched in 2006, the World Soccer Talk Podcast is the longest running podcast on the planet. Every week, we share the latest news about watching soccer on television and streaming, in addition to discussing what we like and dislike, and featuring your questions and feedback in our Listener Mailbag segment.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, via Twitter (@worldsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.